Why Ultrasound Injections and Diagnostics are Superior.
1. There is NO RADIATION exposure to the patient. Unlike Fluoroscopic or CT guided injections ultrasound does not emit any radiation that can be harmful to a patient. You should ask your provider what type of guidance they will be using during your injection, and if it gives off radiation.
2. Ultrasound Guided injections are nearly 100% accurate. There have been numerous studies that show physicians to be anywhere from 60-80% accurate with “blind” injections. When you need pain relief and positive results, it does make a difference how accurate the injection is. Don’t settle for 60% when you can have 100%.
3. Ultrasound injections generally hurt less. Because Dr. Kanaan can see the needle, he can avoid repeated attempts, and the injection goes much quicker than a “blind” injection.
4. With the Ultrasound Dr. Kanaan can show you in the office the area where he will inject, and if you want, you can watch the injection on the LCD screen.
5. Ultrasound is fast , and easy. You will not have to go to the hospital, or have an hour appointment. Generally you can be in and out of the injection room in 5-10 minutes.
ULTRASOUND DIAGNOSTIC SCANNING
Do you have an injury? With the Ultrasound Dr. Kanaan can often see the area of injury in less than 30 seconds. This works amazing for calf tears, leg strains, shoulder injuries, and many other injuries.
Schedule an appointment today, and experience the Ultrasound Difference.